Monday, March 10, 2014

un accidente

     I am currently having some technical difficulties with my computer, it seems it doesn't like to be touched, for when ever I gently stroke its keys it gets overwhelmed and shuts down. But I did want to bring you all this one quick story.

    I was sitting in my classroom after spending the last 15 minutes ushering students out of the school convincing them that yes in fact it is time for them to go home. I sat down at a desk to finish up a project we were working on of making toilet tube rain sticks. I was gluing on the top of the tubes when I was suddenly overcome with an urgent need to pee. I ran through my options in my head: I could go in the school bathroom but the door doesn't shut so I would run the risk of the creepy janitor walking in on me. A note about the creepy janitor he is always inviting me to my house and saying I am the most beautiful gringa he has ever seen, so you can see my hesitation to the option. My other choice was to hold it and wait till I got home. So I opted to wait persistently pushed through sealing one more top for whatever reason and soon found myself in a moment of panick. I had reached a point where antimatter was screaming at me that is was about to overflow. I looked around the room and saw a plastic container I had been using for old paint water. I rushed over to grab it, pausing to let a crisis moment pass, bent over to grab it and walked over to the corner of the room. As I set down the container I looked up and realized the Windows and doors were wide open, I rain the same risk as if I were in the bathroom, and the bathroom seemed more civilized. Considering myself crazy left the pee in a container idea, and decided to head for the bathroom, but it was too late and I found myself there in the middle of the classroom peeing my pants and laughing at myself that I didn't have any bodily control. In wet pants I walked straight home not making eye contact with anyone, avoiding all greetings, straight to a new pair of pants. I like to think this only happens to me in foreign countries but I think it could have happened anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment